Sunday 4 November 2018

Some days!

Some days are not good,
No, they aren’t bad days,
They are just not good days.

A bit of headache,
A pettish feeling in the stomach
Droopy eyes, dash of backache
But, that is it,
We aren’t new to this,
In fact this is the normal
On most days.

So why are these days
Not oh so good?
I have had a good coffee
And a better scoop of ice cream
That’s all that I need
To revive self from the worst.

Maybe on some days
I recall I crave sleep
The one that kisses gently
Holds warmly and stays.
Or maybe a subtle
Head massage to sleep
Could do miracles.

But, all I have got
To deal with right now
Is a war in a cubicle.

Sigh.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful poem Devyani. Ah, life....some tough moments, many fabulous moments. I just hope ice cream is in store for me today :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ryan,
      I hope there is always some ice cream and hope in store for you. Light and smiles :)

      Delete
  2. You are writing some Amazing tips. This article really helped me a lot. Thanks for sharing this blog.
    jabong coupons for kurta

    ReplyDelete