Sunday 10 September 2017

You don't have to!

You don't have to
hold me,
I swear you don't have to,
Just stand right next to me
laugh, watch, make fun of me
as I fall
but, just be there
That's all the balm
I need
and all the calm
I want.

It's okay if you aren't okay
with me not being okay
at times,
I am miserable, vulnerable, terrible
But, you know you aren't that
So, just remind me to breathe
even on the days when there is
no oxygen left on heaven, hell and Earth.

Just, drive me into a delusion
that some day, some time
all this pain and struggle
would mean nothing.
Nothing at all
And, also let me believe
that you will stay,
no matter what.

Defining the always
in the forever
by, being the balm
to the remains of my soul.

Just tell me that you will stay,
stay always and forever.

                                                  Image may contain: outdoor

No comments:

Post a Comment