Monday 26 December 2016

Out of love - 71!

You were the reason,
I felt my heart beat
And now,
You're the reason why
I am in
Bits and pieces
Thru which my heart bleeds
-----------
It meant nothing,
We meant nothing
Yet, nothing forced us
To live, love and laugh.
-----------
It will just take courage and perseverance to heal. Nothing less, nothing more.
---------
Healing is important. Even if it means or needs all your time. 
-----------
There's only one difference between healing and caring. You heal for your own good. And you care for a person who you consider more important than self.
----------
But, importance is just a phase. A mere phase. 
----------
No dear, you aren't changing things. You are a part of the change that happens every second. Change is as natural as your breath. 
---------
The day we rise with all instead of rise above all, the universe will be a happy place.
----------
The fear of losing you is killing me, everyday; without fail.
---------
I love you,
And you love me back
By cutting the strands 
Of our strings attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment