Saturday 26 March 2016

Out of love - 46!

Firm gifting letters which would overflow with emotions to now parceling gifts without a message, the only thing that had escalated in our bond was your bank balance!
---------
She smiled and I healed.
--------
Only if destroying memories was as easy as creating and cherishing them.
-------
Lost faith, felt dead, pretended to live and hence smiled.
---------
She knew she had my controls, yet played with them carelessly.
----------
The only thing I have ever ignored is the number of times you have ignored me.
---------
Don't stay if you don't wish to, but return me what I was.
--------
our bond was gone the day our silent conversations transformed into misunderstood vocal conversations.
--------
I couldn't lose, you didn't want to win, together we decided to just be.
--------
I wasn't born a sinner, I was made one.

No comments:

Post a Comment