Wednesday 24 May 2017

Out of love - 81!

All the pride you take in not giving a damn about each other, is actually the tightest slap on compassion and humanity.
-------
It's not dead. It's dying. The difference is what kills.
------
But, how will you destroy me when I've already destroyed myself for you!
-----
The purity of your hurt, still pains the pieces of me!
------
Don't pretend to empathise till the time you aren't equipped enough to embrace each other's everyday battles and struggles.
--------
Fragments of memoirs and fragrance of memories; kills and keeps me, together.
----------
With time, neither did I change nor did you; all that changed was our struggle and priority!
----------
When you end it, end it with grace, love and dignity; so that you don't demean what once was!
-------
I've finally made peace with the fact that you don't care, now the least you can do to and for me is not pretend to care, yet again!
----------
The inability of expression is what keeps the streak of expression alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment