Sunday 26 April 2015

A tear drop

Tonight a drop
of tear trinkles
Down my eyes
Slowly yet smoothly
It goes down via my cheek
To my lips
And then it vanishes
With a tinch
of my pain, sorrow and hurt
It tries to get out
of me my body my soul
Yet it stays within
Trapped and chained
I try to pull it out
But with that drop
I pull out
A part of my soul
Which lauds for
Peace happiness and love
But all it gets is
Tension sorrow and hatred
Yet I stand
Stand firm
Unaffected
Strong
Ready to face
The society
The world
And
Most importantly
I
ME
MYSELF

3 comments:

  1. Could I please use this as the cover art for my short horror story about a girl haunted by schizophrenia? I will definitely credit you because it is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and send your reply to ybot010@gmail.com. I check that a lot!

      Delete