Friday 11 September 2015

Out of love 23!

Every strand of attachment is either a reason behind my smile or a reason behind my tears.
---------
Death will only bless you ONCE.
---------
Facing the truth is less painful than a flashback of memories!
---------
Acceptance will always be much more important than love!
---------
Life maybe a blessing but existence is truly a pain!
---------
It is the dark which makes you realise that hunting for light is not really worth it. Darkness always give you the freedom to just be unlike the light which always demands a modified form of you.
---------
It's pain which has helped the world redefine beauty in infinite forms.
---------
It's the smile who actually taught the world how to handle pain.
---------
I don't fear to lose you. All I fear is that I'll miss you once you are gone and that scares me more than a lot!
---------
At times all you need is a friend to remind you that she loves you despite your million flaws and has the faith that you will do what you have to do.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment