Monday 19 October 2015

Out of love - 27!

I pity time now, for its accused every time for something it can't do!
-------------
There were no stars to count, it was morning already yet the unseen dreams and almost unfelt emotions couldnt find a way out.
-----------
It's very rare
To find a person
Who really takes care
Of you 
Your dreams
Your insanity
Your weirdness
Your uniqueness 
As is.
------------
Either you respect everybody or you don't respect anybody. Let's not distort the spirit of respect. 
-------------
A shirt wet with friend's tears never dries.
----------
Her eyes were burning and my heart was ashes already. 
----------
Conversations happened but there was a strange and an awkward silence inbetween.That magic was almost lost.
---------------
And then with the flow
she went to a different
sea shore
and I couldnt stop her
because she wasnt mine
Anymore.
A part of me died
That heart in me cried
I couldnt believe
She wasnt mine
Anymore
----------
They ruined my most priced possession and they thought the inability to breathe was called being Dead!!
---------------
A slight
Essence of failure
A dash
Of betrayal
A tinch
Of hearbreak 
Have made
Me strong
As never before!
---------------

No comments:

Post a Comment