Thursday 6 June 2019

When I say that!

When I say that, 
I am choking in this open air
You will believe me.

I am not asking you,
I’m telling you,
You see
And very similarly
When I say that
I will breathe through
This gas chamber
You will watch me
And not question me.

I am a believer,
And so I don’t
Question your science
It’s not my business,
I stay out of it,
But, you, the one who
Claims to know it all
Denies what I choose
To be real at all.

You, the ones who have
Got their science, maths and logic
Absolutely-perfectly-right,
Say, that this magic and all
Is oh so naive.

You, the ones who build
But never create
Tell me, aggressively
That, This and that,
Make it,
Without knowing
What ‘it’ is,
What it holds and beholds.

You, the ones who see
The rising sun
And the fading moon
As just a differentiator
Between the morning and night,
How will you define the evenings
And the days that are spent
Without mind and sight?

Yes, there are days,
When the mind sleeps
Soul meditates
And heart beats,
Just like that,
On the days the
Science is tired
Art comes to it
Pats it,
Puts it to sleep.

But, oh of course,
How would you believe.
It’s all in an imaginative head’s
Rotten mind.

Come to me past
Your night
And before morning
I will show you
What miracle and storm
Feel like, alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment