Wednesday 3 July 2019

Fear!

I love this thing,
About fear,
Not anxiety or panic,
Just raw fear.

The fear of not,
Winning or losing,
But just the fear
Of being able to breathe
In this captivity.

Yes, the fear of,
Continued breaths,
In confinements,
The confinements,
From where I can
Smell freedom
Lust and drool over it
But, can’t get it.

The fear of being captivated,
In my own cage
Starting from a complex rib cage
To a simple trap of
Four walls and a ceiling.

I know I belong to
The skies and the seas,
But, I should be,
Amidst of bunch of
Beings and machines,
For that is a part of
My unholy responsibility.

The fear of continuing,
To breathe in captivity,
Just that,
Raw fear,
Of getting accustomed to captivity
Is poetry
Destined to glorify
This slavery of fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment