Monday 17 November 2014

BABA!

29th september 2012! was a black day in my life, because i lost you, i lost you forever. For a month i couldn't sleep, eat or do almost anything but as promised didn't cry. I swear not even a single drop of tear came rolling down my eyes, maybe because i was your strong grand- daughter. Chachu often says you are still with us, you are watching us, smiling at us but i don't believe him because you taught me "seeing is believing". Some people say you are gone but I don't believe them either because i know you can never ever leave me alone. You knew i needed you badly before boards then why did you ditch me? why did you break your promise? you were suppose to wish me luck before each and ever exam, you were suppose to see me shine, then why did you leave me???
I know you know that i miss you everyday, each and everyday but then that's all i can do. I never knew I could be so helpless in life before you left me.
One very simple question that i keep on asking myself is, :"was I bad girl who didn't deserve your company when she needed the most?" Had you been here i would have been a different person, i would be a happy person, i would have loved life, but you still left me.
I don't believe that someone called GOD had the audacity or the courage to snatch you away from me. I know he/she is scared of both of us.
 I have suddenly lost my voice in this house, I don't have a right to express my opinion anymore. I know you are watching, but that is not enough because you must do something. YOU MUST
BABA why did you do that?
I NEED YOU VERY MUCH, VERRRRYYY VVVVEEERRRYY MUCH!
PLEASE COME BACK!!!!!!
YOU ARE MISSED EVERYDAY!!!
I LOVE YOU ALWAYS!
I PROMISE TO MAKE YOU PROUD!
I PLEDGE TO SHINE ONE DAY!!!!!

http://devyanisrivastava96.blogspot.in

No comments:

Post a Comment