Sunday 28 February 2016

Need indeed!

You're not air
You aren't water
Yet, you're much more
Essential than these two.

We may not talk everyday
We don't meet very often
But, I know you're there
And you know that too.

Your smile, my happiness
The glow in your eyes
Is how I define bliss
Your signature, my healer.

I don't fear to lose you
Maybe because,
I don't have the courage
To fear that fear.

I want to hold on
The times we spent
The memories we've made
And the ones we will make

I know you're there
Now and hopefully forever
You aren't a blessing
You're exactly how a blessing is

I don't know what
This bond is called
Maybe there isn't a name to it
To me this is a bond beyond blessings.

The bond which gives me
The freedom to be
Be what I'm
Without thinking at all.

Your being there
Is what I need
Yes, NEED.
For you're essential indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment