Sunday 14 February 2016

Out of love - 41!

Allow me to collect my fragments before you broom my soul with failures.
--------
From talking for hours to now pretending to be busy for hours, they knew they had come a long way; on different roads.
--------
For a change, let's just feel the unfelt and see the unseen.
---------
If you can't be with me, atleast allow me to be alone so that I don't feel lonely anymore.
---------
That subtle glow of the moon was a companion like no other. Selfless and serene.
---------
Her faith was like the moon, constant and selfless.
--------
Confrontation: The mother of all fears.
--------
If you have faith in the term FAITH you'll probably know why some believe in magic more than science.
--------
Shared silences, exchanged words, their souls almost felt healed.
---------
From smoke to ashes, was a journey of cries to sighs.


No comments:

Post a Comment