Saturday 21 May 2016

End of just another phase!

My college has finally come to an end. After doing a course that I never wanted to yet creating the best memories possible, these three years have been magical. Some say it’s an end of a chapter while the rest say it’s like getting back to square one because you have to decide what to do with life all over again. I don’t know what it actually is. It’s a very strange feeling, one of those feelings which I may not be able to articulate very well.

The course in which I will get my degree seems to be the most irrelevant part of my college life. What has mattered to me the most in these three years is the kind of people I have come across. The people with whom I shared a lot, learnt a lot and most importantly enjoyed a lot. The family that I found here has been the best thing ever and I shall be forever indebted to this college for the same.

Working 8 hours a day for cultural festivals and making last moment presentations for department seminars and most importantly being the anchor of all events that ever happened in that dusty old star. I was very skeptical about my college but as time passed I fell in love with that place and it’s people.

My school taught me how to cage myself and be disciplined and my college taught me how to fly while keeping your feet on the ground. Both institutions have done the best to and for me but my college will always have a upper hand when it comes to comparison with school.

This is yet another phase of life which has come to an end only to welcome the new exciting and hopefully a bright phase.

Also on:
“End of just another phase!” @devyanikitu https://medium.com/@devyanikitu/end-of-just-another-phase-b45a3e775d6

No comments:

Post a Comment