Sunday 8 May 2016

Out of love - 51!

Gulp down everything you can and everything you should.
-------
Probably in the end you will realise distraction is much more important and relevant than any attraction.
---------
He means forever to me, he is my brother the one who loves and will always love me more than my lover.
--------
I am poison, magic and stardust.
A combination you may choose
Not to believe, but I nonetheless am.
--------
Pain is a therapy itself, embrace it with grace.
--------
Fear of living is hazardous, death is not.
---------
From keeping each and every picture to now keeping selected pictures their bond either faded or reached a level where photographs didn't matter, each other's company did.
----------
Journey is within, everything else is just commutation.
-------
Things change, and they probably should.
-------
It's strange how you are my strength and weakness both and you don't even know that!

No comments:

Post a Comment