Monday 25 January 2016

Out of love - 39!

In the end all we do is pretend to have healed.
---------
I'm neither an angel nor a best friend I'm just another constant you may rely on. Any day. Anytime. Any where
----------
I'm fire
Filled with love
Soaked in hatred
--------
At least pretend to hold me while I see myself getting transformed into ashes. 
---------
Scars may not hurt but they stay forever.
-------
Patches are disgraceful they said, little did they know that they were impressions of someone's sincere effort! 
--------
Dreams aren't wishes and hence they don't come true. They are just desperate plans and so they are achieved first and believed later.
---------
All we ever have is one single story which we amend edit and filter again and again only to fool ourselves that we have different versions/ types/ genres/ variations of emotions and problems everyday. 
--------
During that journey from friends to mere acquaintances a lot was learnt only to realise how important it is to unlearn certain things.
--------
A bleeding eye and a soul of ashes, yet they wondered why the graveyards were doddled all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment