Thursday 14 January 2016

Out of love - 38!

And then came a time
When the mighty moon
Decided to walk
During a warm sunny afternoon....
--------
let it flow
Let it breathe 
Allow it to
Just BE.
--------
it is strange how the naked eye and naked soul find it difficult to accept the naked reality
---------
From a bond beyond friends to a situation where i had to think twice before i could call her a mere acquaintance, a lot had changed and I felt beyond numb and dead.
---------
I thought time flies never knew it vanishes with the blink of an eye
---------
That micro minute distance between exploding and being on the verge of explosion is known as daily life.
----------
An ugly cut and a beautiful stitch, life seemed to heal till the stitches broke.
----------
The sole healer of a burnt soul is its ashes.
--------
If it cannot heal let it rot. Guiltlessly.
--------
I'm neither what I was
Nor what I wanted to be
All I'm is
Exactly what you see
--------


No comments:

Post a Comment