Friday 29 January 2016

Them, the healers!

We are healers
Healers of sorts
The ones who
Don't know
How they heal
Each other
But
Certainly
Know what they're
To and for each other.

We,
The loneliness
The pain
The scars
The unhealed wounds
The expression
The expression scared to be expressed
The emotions which
Wish to be UNacknowledged
The soul in pieces.
Yes! This we
In me,
Which I love
To hate
Everyday
Every night
Whether,
Under the moon
Or deprived of light.

Yes! They heal
Because I feel
Them more than
Anything
They stay with me
Through my
Smiles and tears
Numbness and dumbness
Like
A companion
Strong and firm
Promising me
A for forever
Reminding me
Of their existence
Only to  help
Me differentiate
Between
Lonely and alone.

These healers
Who heal
Without making
It look  like
A real big deal
Them. We. They
Which resides
In the loner
I
Is the reason behind
Less painful sighs.

No comments:

Post a Comment