Wednesday 6 January 2016

Out of love - 37!

Teddy bear is a non living thing they said, didn't they know it was the only thing which helped her feel warm in the cold world  and her insomnia feared her teddy the most.
----------
Allow me to have faith in light on those days when the sun forgets to shine
--------
Let sleep kiss me the day it has abandoned the nightmares.
---------
A stomped heart. A shredded soul. An okayish CV. 
life sounded good. Looked almost decent. But lost the ability to feel.
-----------
Pretend to hold me tight while I pretend to live and apparently breathe.
-------
Every single moment spent with you is an ocean of memories which I cherish with each breath. 
---------
I was pained then and hence there was some art, but today, I'm numb so there's neither pain nor art. 
-----------
No matter how hard you try somethings will always stick around the brim or soul.
----------
Sharing silence while the green surrounds and the sun shines in all its glory is a feeling beyond peace
---------
Allow the thread of art
To stitch your fragmented heart


No comments:

Post a Comment