Thursday 4 August 2016

Out of love - 60!

In the end,
All we need is a
Little corner where
We can cry and smile
Without being judged.
----------
It was a joke for you, but for me it was a mistake that gave me memories for a lifetime. The kind of memories I love to hate.
---------
You think I love you
Ummm.... You aren't wrong,
But do you know
How worried I am about your smiles?
----------
After losing you, I lost hope and faith in forevers!
---------
The irony is, that you die every damn day, yet aren't declared dead during those days.
-----------
I love you and I will always keep my promise of being with you. And so they walked together, on parallel roads.
Promise keepers first, lovers next.
-----------
I almost believed
That, I couldn't do
Without you,
Until, you left
And I still managed
To survive!
-----------
I know you will come to me when there's nobody
Though, I never want you to be lonely in life
But, I can't stop craving for you either.
Can we fix this, please?
----------
From being the reason behind my heartbeat to now being the reason why my heart is bleeding profusely, our bond had taken a turn. A turn that you and I never wanted. NEVER.
The heart, the soul, the mind. All gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment