Tuesday 4 August 2015

Out of love 18!

The moon shall shine brighter than the brightest but still it will always belong to the night sky.
__________
There are nights when sleep doesn't bless me and then there are nights when I fear sleep because it might show me something in my dream that may terrify me for more than a while.
__________
Only if we started focussing on living instead of winning.
__________
That inevitable difference between a dream and dreamS is something only  a dreamer will understand.
__________
That tussle within which doesn't allow you to decide whether you want help or you want the world to understand you.
__________
Since there are no good jokes left in the world, life decided to LOL itself.
__________
Before I could move my lips, use my tongue.......my eyes had already told the story untold...
__________
That sound of silence within when you listen to your favourite song on loop!
__________
That level of pain when you forget  that pain actually hurts.
__________
And then I rode my bicycle without the supporting wheels only to check whether I had the ability to fall and rise.

No comments:

Post a Comment