Wednesday 13 April 2016

Out of love - 48!

Her tears were like acid to my soul.
------
Friends sat together after ages to chill and relax, ended up sleeping in each others lap, with the most serene smiles on their faces.
--------
Set me free
Let me be
Wild, mad and unique.
-------
Tried to build a wall amongst themselves didn't realise that both sides of the wall had graffiti made of memories.
----------
Cracked the biggest business deal in town as business partners but the essence of their friendship was lost. Didn't know whether they failed or succeeded.
--------------
All I ever wanted was a tinch of attention from you, but you as usual had better things to do.
------------
I don't fear explosion, but I fear to explode because of you for my love will get scattered and that will shatter me beyond bits.
-----------
All she ever craved was for someone who'd listen to her silence and talk to her eyes.
----------
It takes courage to maintain faith in an era where fake is worshipped.
---------
Back then you ignored, I felt hurt.
Gradually got used to the hurt and hence became numb.
Today when you come to me I should technically jump with joy but I don't because I can't as I'm numb already.
---------

No comments:

Post a Comment