Saturday 30 April 2016

Out of love - 50!

On some not so fine days, I find solace in my numbness.
-------
She told me she needed me and I realised that life was a little more than just breathing.
--------
I was not lost, I was un-acknowledged.
------
After its gone, things change but an essence of emptiness always stays.
-------
Let's not fool each other
Let's not promise
An unreal forever
Our bond was a phase
And phases aren't meant
To last till eternity.
--------
Either ignore me once and for all or just don't ever think about it. This thing in between is very tiring.
-------
Definitions and meanings have always curbed freedom of imagination.
--------
Most of the time, when I ask you questions I seek re - assurance more than any answer.
---------
The glow in her eyes would heal a million bruises and wipe a zillion tears.
---------
"Ignorance is bliss", said an ignored soul who wanted the world to know how strong it was, even after its soul was shredded into infinite pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment