Wednesday 4 January 2017

Out of love - 72!

We're not lovers,
Who believe in utopian for forevers
We're brothers,
Who define an always, together.
-----------
Only if you knew, how much I loved the we in us.
--------
I can't write anymore
I can't paint anymore
It's all because
The pieces of my heart
Have forgotten to hurt anymore.
It's all numb, black and void
-----------
Dear 2017,
Please heal the places where light can't reach.
Love,
Hope
------------
When life gives you lemons, just throw them in the bin. You aren't supposed to deal or take everything life gives you!
------------
The years changed, but my 11:11 wish didn't.
----------
The synchronization between blue ticks and my 11:11 wish, keeps my art and an almost stitched heart, alive.
---------
Wounds and scars are just evidences of the chapters one writes in the book called life.
---------
If it requires articulation it can be anything except love.
--------
You don't owe it to anyone, it's love not an apology!


No comments:

Post a Comment