Thursday 12 January 2017

Out of love - 73!

Yeah! I know one day I will die, but what good would glorifying death while breathing do, anyway.
---------
Loving you is heartbreaking, but what will I do with my heart if I can't love you.
--------
Yeah! I know one day I will die, but what good would glorifying death while breathing do, anyway.
--------
The only thing which keeps me updated about your existence are the blue ticks!
---------
I am living on your leftovers of love.
---------
I have seen people die in and because of love, never seen someone die because of not being in love.
--------
A stranger called
A new voice heard
Similar pain shared
And, an eternal moment lived.
--------
My major confusion is, whether I am stranded or am I just overthinking, as usual.
-------
I'm not a lover,
However, you may
Call me a keeper of love!
--------------
Sometimes darkness heals the places where light cannot reach.


No comments:

Post a Comment