Wednesday 1 July 2015

Out of love 11!

My heart doesn't pump blood, it pumps a tinch of madness, a dollop of joy and a couple of dreams.
______________
As i stare the sky tonight with my shut eyes....I can feel the moon's smile and the stars shine with delight..
______________
I dont want to run away from the harsh realities.......I just want reality to be as colourful as my imagination.....
______________
Hugs are a therapy themselves.....
______________
Plan according to your dream but don't plan your dreams!
______________
The colour which holds you firm, but gives you the freedom to dream and imagine!
______________
The sky is high........don't worry your liquor is safe :p
______________
Those who call their black and white life colourless usually forget that black and white are the two most important colours!
 ______________
Revolve. Evolve. Dissolve.
Life in 3 words!
______________
I love dark circles because it's because of them that I get some more time to dream with open eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment