Monday 11 July 2016

Out of love - 58!

You know what, my only problem is that my ultimate solution to all problems is you!
-------
I can share you with everyone except them, sorrows.
------
Praying is just a sophisticated form of begging. That's how elite people put their bowl of emptiness forward.
-----
I have the courage to see you smile without me, but I don't and will never have the courage to see you not smiling.
-------
It takes courage to smile and weep, in a world where the concept of emotions is  endangered.
-------
From let's change the world and stuff, to just let it be. We had either tasted a portion of reality or honesty had hit us really hard.
-----------
Lack of colors, inability of words and silly expressions. That is the kind of  mess that flows within me.  EVERYDAY.
--------
You can't emerge out of something until and unless you immerse yourself in something. Emergence is a by product of immersion. 
------------
It's the night which keeps the artist in me alive. When the sky is all black my soul feels well lit!
------------
I've seen the moonset, I know what losing serenity and beginning of hope look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment