Friday 29 July 2016

Don't go, please?

I know
You are going,
Going to
A better place
A better world
A place where
You will be free
From all your
Pain and agony.

Maybe,
You will find
Your share of
Peace and solace there.

But,
I still don't
Want you to go
I don't,
Because
I can't see you
Going.

I know
I am being selfish
Very very selfish
But, in our case
You were the one
Who was
In fact still is
Selfless
I have always
Been selfish.

Texting you anytime
Calling you in the most
Weird situations and hours
Without even thinking
That you could be
Busy or messed up too.

But, you know what!
It's your fault,
Yes! Your fault.

You never told me
To shut up
Or
Stopped me from
Being clingy all the time.

You were ALWAYS there
The kind of always
Which one can
Only find in
Fictional fairy tales
But, you like
An absolute douche
Made it real for me.

Now,
When you are being
Selfish for once
I just cant handle it.

You're going to a
Happier place
A place where
You would be
The light
Where no pain
Will be able to
Touch you.

But, still.
PLEASE DON'T GO
Please tolerate the
Terrible, mean and horrible me
For some more time, atleast
I need you
I love you
And
I want you.
PLEASE.

No comments:

Post a Comment