Wednesday 1 June 2016

Out of love - 54!

If you are not lost, there is no way in which you can find yourself.
---------
All I can do tonight is wait and hope for the morning to be bright.
--------
I am keeper first and a lover next. A keeper of your smiles and the lover of your eyes.
--------
You won't let me live,
You won't let me die either
The least you can do is
Stop contaminating my breath
---------
One day time will lose and I will laugh as never before. Yes, one day, very soon.
-------
The rain drops heal my bruises, but after its done the silence scratches them all over again. Temporary healers, constant wounds.
---------
I wonder how people find jokes when life itself is one
--------
If I don't get any
Which I'm almost sure
I won't get
I'll just do the damn
Thing myself
Unless I forget..
----------
In this quest to love you with all of me did I forget to accept and smile because of myself?
--------
Every moment that we have lived, together
Every memory which we have created, together
Is a beautiful treasure
Yet, I regret creating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment