Monday 27 June 2016

Story!

Recently,
I've started hating
Those story tellers
That, I once used to love.

No, not because
I have lost
Interest in them,
Stories.

But,
Simply because
My very own story,
Not the romantic love story,
Obviously.

The story which I
Had lived,
The one in which
I had acted well
And directed it
Very well
But,
Unfortunately you
Didn't find it
Very well.

The story
That I had
Dreamt
Planned
And
Imagined,
Suddenly lost
It's charm.

I was no more
About stories and conversations
I became more of
Vicious anxities
And
Truck loads of hesitation.

I had stopped
Loving my breaths
My fears of death died
I felt numb.

But,
Assembled myself
As if I was
Just fine.

I lied,
To myself
I forgot to
Cry, for myself.

My story and I
Had lost
Their glory.

I was a waste, then
But, I feel wasted now
Maybe, because I've
Just tasted truth, somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment