Sunday 5 June 2016

Unedited and unfiltered!

I know people
Have bigger
Troubles and miseries.
There struggles
Are harder
Than mine.
But,
I'm not them
And
They are not mine.

My struggle is
Difficult for me
It really is
I find it tough
Very tough
And,
I don't want
To know
How weak I am
Because my struggle
Ain't that tough
According to you.

You are pretending
To be strong
And so am I
Both of us
Are drained emotionally
Yet, we deny.

Pretending to be strong
Feeling weak
Is all of this
A big deal?
No, it's not
We are used to it
Now.

The thorns that
Pierced my heart then
Have lost their sharpness
And
My heart
Àlready, is on a path of
Numbness.

Leave or stay
Love or hate
Juge or don't
The best,
You can do is
Let me be
The way I am
Unedited
And
Unfiltered.

Trust me,
I will learn
To breathe
Freely,
Yet, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment