Wednesday 8 June 2016

Out of love - 55!

I maybe one of yours but you are the one with whom I equate my all.
---------
I prefer nevers instead of forevers. Atleast the nevers are real unlike the mythical forevers.
--------
I have nurtured my art with my wounds, scars and unwept tears. Dare you call it a skill, it is a sin. A sin that this sinner is proud of.
--------
To a sinner, the ability to sin is its strength and weakness. And I'm a sinner, the one who sins with every breath.
---------
Back then, I lived to die, and today I die to live.
--------
I don't think anyone is born an optimist. It's the constant pesmisim in our everyday life which finally tends to saturate and that is how you ultimately become a pseudo optimistic human.
---------
A glimpse of your eyes heals my soul like some divine light.
-----------
Six word stories: An everyday conversation.
--------
Insomnia: A state of unsaid stories.
--------
Will you agree, when they can't?


No comments:

Post a Comment