Tuesday 21 June 2016

Out of love - 56!

Unchanneled energies and memories of the beloved, yet they thought why she was restless all the time.
---------
They are not interested in your story. But, if you tell them your story which sounds like theirs they will be all ears, always.
---------
Healing is not necessary, moving on is.
--------
If everyone gets busy in printing notes then who will create them, memories?
--------
You make promises and I keep them not because you can't but because I know you won't. I'm not important to you and you are what importance means to me.
----------
Long conversations
And
Sensless discussions
May or may not
Lead to some place
But,
They make us smile.
And you and I
Just do fine
With them.
--------
In the end all that we are trying to do is either make an impact or leave an impression. Everything zeroes down to this.
----------
That thing which makes me restless and breathless, together makes me fall harder for them. Them, dreams
--------
"Don't celebrate me, I'm not your emotion.
Don't mourn because of me, I'm immortal
I will remain what I am, nasty and beautiful
I am flow and flight"
Said the spirit of art to the mind.
---------
When the light burns my eyes and happiness seems out of sight, it is you whose arms provide me shade and delight

No comments:

Post a Comment