Monday 22 June 2015

Hello me!

It's been a while
You genuinely smiled
Said, a voice
I looked around
For a while
Turning my head
Left and right
Searching
For the source.

After sometime
The voice repeated
Smile, you fool
I'm craving
And
Desperately waiting
To see your
Lips expand.
I turned around
Round and round
Wondering
Thinking
And
Guessing
Who's voice was it.

Some seconds of
Silence
Peace
And
Calmness
Followed the voice
I felt easy
Yet confused
The voice then said
Don't look around
Look within
Peep inside
Inside your soul
You idiot

Well......
I didn't
I couldn't
Why would I?
I knew already
It came from
My SOUL
Was fooling myself
As I always do
To escape
The harsh reality
And
To ease myself
With imagination

But....
This time
The whole of me
Refused to
Be fooled.
It
Or rather
The real ME
Had realised
Escapism
Is not the
Solution
And with
This I
SMILED
And
Realised
Who I really AM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment