Wednesday 24 June 2015

Out of Love: 09!

It's been a while I heard you
MY CHILD,
Whispered a voice unknown...

And it's after ages I felt so good
_________________
Today, I stood in front of my mirror with my eyes shut to see who I really AM.....
_________________
In this tussle between my head and heart....my soul got crushed.
_________________
The magical journey of realisations
_________________
The truth is that everything is a LIE
_________________
The only difference between you and a Pheonix is, you are real and that bird is imaginary. Everythig else is common between you two.
_________________
I haven't seen anything more magical than life. So, if magic is an illusion then life is an illusion too!
_________________
Time and dreams are 2 things which I can't control!!!
_________________
Its basically our tensions and tussles which help us transform :) 
_________________
Dreaming, planning and achieving are 3 different concepts....which ultimately lead you to your goal

No comments:

Post a Comment